2009-2010 Class

2009-2010 Class
Welcome to Kindergarten!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Full Week of Kindergarten!

We all survived our first full week of kindergarten =)

The year is off to a wonderful start! We have made new friends and started learning new concepts. We studied the letter "c" and your children should be able to tell you what sound it makes! Learning the names of everyone in the class was something that was stressed this week. There are 21 wonderful students and I made sure to change the seating arrangements and the center groups so everyone got to meet and work with every other student in the class. Your children all showed excitement about being in school and I can't tell you how lucky I am to have them in my classroom! I hope every week goes as well as this week did!

Enjoy the long weekend!
Ms. Cohn



1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms. Cohn's Class!

    I love your video. What a great job you did announcing your names! What letter are you studying this week? I will check back soon to see what's going on in your classroom.

    Mrs. Everhardt

    ReplyDelete